This tour includes the area's major environmental restoration projects.
- The Big Escambia Creek Restoration Project returning the Big Escambia Creek to its original flow.
- Project GreenShores, the award winning project to restore oyster, saltmarsh and seagrass habitat to Pensacola Bay.
- Admiral Mason Park, with its beautiful pond, fountains and walkways that not only adds to the beautiful sites of Pensacola but also serves as a stormwater treatment system for the surrounding 31 acres.
- The unique habitat of Perdido Pitcher Plant Prarie. Located west of Pensacola, the Prarie supports one of the largest strands of white-top pitcher plants in Florida.
- Three of Florida's Award Winning State Parks which highlight the beautiful and unique habitats in our area.
- Cutting edge stormwater retrofit projects, such as the Glynn Key Stormwater Park at Southgate Plaza which turned a traditional stormwater pond into a county wetland park in the middle of a commercial development.
- Pensacola Beach, a barrier island that offers Florida's whitest sand beaches and sea oat covered dunes.
Please remember to log your visit at www.geocaching.com